Saturday, August 05, 2006

Caught in a Web - Dream Theater

Woo! I'm back from Perth. It was pretty and I appreciate their approach to public transport.

Yesterday I went shopping with Tom. OMG he's so dreamy, unfortunately for him, I got swept off my sandal-clad feet by someone over the hills and far away. But anyway the point seems to have exploded here. Tom can't shop to save himself. Like.. if he had to find the bomb shelter department.. or something. Yep figure that out.

But yes, we tried jasmine-tea icecream and he got pants. And there was much rejoicing.

I sat in on a class with Kathryn the other day. I discovered at this point, or possibly earlier, that my ex-lecturer is getting on a boat and just sailing away. I presumably know, but have not made it clear when this will be happening! I apparently admire this course of action! Woo! Things!

Kath and I met up with Tom and Mitch for lunch that day. We watched that magnificent geyser thing and completely ignored "Macfest". Mitch has been in england for quite a while (just like everyone else) and is still intensely friendly despite of it. Ooh burn england. Wait. What?

I'm thinking of going to Melbourne with m' pa to get a car. The actual story of which eludes me at this moment. But yes! Melbourne! I hear it's... city-like. Last time I spoke to Tom I told him I had not decided. Though this may have changed since.

Asute readers get a cookie.

PS. Hentai.

9 comments:

Tom said...

Wow. I couldn't've said it better.

Tsukasa said...

Umm, Ok... What happened with you not defying the name (not-so-cryptic)... I still dont know what I have read.... I saw some words... and yeah....

But on a slightly related note... We have to get together sometime to do stuff (cause I can write sentences as well ^^;).

Good to hear/read from you again.

Tsukasa

Anonymous said...

12:01 AM and you think you're good... Ha! 12:17 AM

LoL, we're sooo lame... incredibly lame. Anyway. good work on the blog, perth and then something about going to Melbourne and Tom's pants!

Woohoo... I mean... Chocolate

Lego

Tsukasa said...

Really, you think you can beat me with a tiny littly 12:23am take this 1:09am ^^

Anyway, I should go to be now... I have work tomorrow (or should it be today????)

Tsukasa

Jess said...

Beat that bitchezz! 3:15! And I'm still going! Pfft! Men and their "sleeping". But.. yeah. Thanks for commenting! Keep em coming! And I totally won't insult you next time!

Anonymous said...

The best thing about Perth, is that... everything. Yep.

I had a cookie once. It was from a tupperware container Mum had labelled "dry biscuits" in order to throw me off the scent. But I showed her! By actually wanting a dry biscuit, and opening it to discover it filled with delicious cookies.

There's probably a metaphor there somewhere. Enjoy!

Tsukasa said...

I think that Tim wins (but only because of the nice little difference in timezones)

Anyways, Off to work I go ^^

Tsukasa

Anonymous said...

We all comment at really weird hours, have we noticed ?

Man, I should update my blog, but I did... stupid timestamp, because I saved it as a draft, it only counted it as an entry from July. *sigh*

Alvin

Anonymous said...

So I find Tom really dreamy too... sometimes i wonder if he knows I exist. Also belated welcome home from Perth!

Chris