Friday, September 08, 2006

Just for quicks..

Woo! I'm Shepard!

Your results:
You are Derrial Book (Shepherd)
























Derrial Book (Shepherd)
80%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
60%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
55%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
50%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
50%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
40%
River (Stowaway)
40%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
40%
Alliance
30%
Even though you are holy
you have a mysterious past.
You aren't married.
Have you taken a vow of celibacy?


Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

5 comments:

Jess said...

Mmm, so that wasn't contrived at all.

Also, that didn't quite look the way I hoped it would. Alas.

Tom said...

I would do this test, but we all know I'm Simon.

Cos I'm annoying but handsome.

Right?

Right.

Jess said...

Apparently he's gay. Take that Tom's theories.

Take it anyway, ya bastard. I wanna know if Kaylee comes in second place for you just like EVERYONE ELSE who's taken it.

Tom said...

Who? Simon? Or the actor that plays Simon?

I think you're getting them mixed up.

Cos. I never saw THAT episode.

Jess said...

Oh no. I was just calling you gay.

I bet there are a million fanfics like that though. I'm gonna go find one right now.