Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Totally. Not. A vampire.

OMG PRTH WTF HW GD'S THT?!

(Goodness gracious, I'm appear to be on the opposite side of the country to that which I usually am, and my, isn't it wonderful?)

And that's the story of how NetSpeak evolved.

As sort of stated, I'm in Perth again! How good is that! It's so lovely to be back again, even if it's been raining, Tim's been sick, and basically the most exciting thing I've done is being able to play Neverwinter Nights 2 while Tim's at work. That's all okay, cause I've totally got stuff on the To-Do list (we did actually make a list, come to think of it) and I'm pretty sure Tim's on the mend. So thing's'll be looking up soon. Looking up, from basically three-quarters of the way up the scale anyway, so that's pretty darn good.

So it's come to my attention recently that I have some lurkers. For those, perhaps not familiar with the term, specifically those who're doing it, as they need to know that I'm referring to them, a lurker is one who reads blogs and things, say for a very specific example, mine, but doesn't make themselves known. Actually, having just piqued my interest, Wikipedia tells me it's more about forums and messageboards and things, which does make sense. BUT! That's not the point. The point is, I have (a) person(s) reading my blog, and obviously being interested in it, or might I hazard, enjoying it, and frankly, I'd like to make your acquiantance! I'm not scary, I don't bite unless specifically asked (true story) and the idea of you making yourself known to me thrills me a little. In a good, totally uncreepy way. 'Course the easiest way for you to do this would be to leave a comment. That'd be great, cause it would mean I could avoid putting my email address on the internet for the internet to trap in-ter it's net. So yeah. Do that, maybe. No-one gone give you shit for anything you say, and I'll be sure to personally beat any of my friends what do.

Anyway, I'm just saying. Totally not a vampire.

Tonight I see Tim's Perthian friends! I'm pretty hot for this idea, as I think they're a bunch of the greatest mofos I've ever been associated with. Only Felix is gone now, and it doesn't feel quite the same without him. Well, I mean, I'm pretty sure it won't. Cause like, I wouldn't have seen him anyway. But knowing that I won't doesn't feel quite the same... as knowing that I will. YEP!

Enjoying Queensland, Felix? You know you are. Nothing but hot people. You know you'll fit right in.

Hmm, 4:30, eh? Despite starting a post, I don't really have time to finish it! Maybe I'll save it and finish it later. In which case, I should probably delete this line when I do. Or maybe I won't, just to be odd.

Simon's lady-friend Jane is staying here with Tim's family as well. She seems nice enough, only she doesn't look at me, or say anything to me. But I'm sure I'd be the same, and I'm going to put it down to shyness, rather than some horrible and arbitrary dislike for me, which should be completely unfounded. But who knows! Maybe I'm just a jerk. Well, I'm pretty sure I am but like, she shouldn't be able to tell yet.

Unless Simon told her! ... The Dastard ...

We went and saw Ocean's Thirteen last night! A little formulaic, but it's still enjoyable cause the formula works. Just wasn't really heavy on the storyline. Also prefaced this with dinner, in the form of breakfast. OH GOD YES. Ironically named "Fast Eddy's" does a mean, uh, toast.
And things.

Anyway! I should totally go shower now, before I run out of whoring up time before I go "hang" with the "peeps" at some "place". If you follow me. Which I'm almost certain you don't.

... YEAH.

Remember what I said lurkers! This could be the start of a beautiful friendship! Or you could just keep being anonymous. Whatever works for you. Anyway, you should all comment, and stop being jerks. Yeah. You heard me right. Jerks. Now what're you gonna do about it?

... Hopefully comment.

In rage.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true. I think I have still have the photo of that bite.

---

James

Anonymous said...

I am missing everyone like crazy :(

Hope you guys enjoy Transformers

-Felix-

Unknown said...

JESS STOP BEING SHY! :P

your lover
-sarah-

Anonymous said...

Hrmmm, comment....

so, i dunno if that comment about no being a vampire is true. personally ive only seen you at night. so, u kno? 100% of the signs point to vampirism. dont like ur chances. but yeah im commenting cuz otherwise i fear ur blog would eat me, and also now ur on the right side of the country to slap me so i gotta behave. :P

hrmmm, till next we meet.

-debari.

Anonymous said...

I feel that I must emphasize that I do not, in fact, lurk per se. I merely drift by and read your blog in a completely and utterly random and haphazard way, sometimes not visiting said blog for weeks at end. I do not lurk. The word "lurker" has such an uncouth ring to it. I do *not* lurk. I appreciate your writings in a sublime and respectful way.

..hey, I can live in denial if I want to.

If you are anywhere near Tim when reading this, bite him. Just, you know. Because. If he's not present when you read this, bite him once he is present. Tell him Yuber says hello.

Simon. said...

I suppose I lurk a bit? This is my first post on here, so I guess I have been lurking up until now. I'd call myself a casual lurker. But oh-gads! Your holy writ has drawn me in, as a vampire would its prey.

Oh and yeah, Jane was quite shy, she's like that.

Anonymous said...

...only because I don't have anything worthwhile to say. Not that it stopped me this time. Hmm.