Monday, January 05, 2009

Goodbye!

The end of an era. A new beginning. A post full of cliches.

I HAVE A NEW BLOG! It's finally ready! So I won't be posting here anymore. The new one is a couple blog for both me AND Tim, which for some people will be most convenient, while for others, a introduction to the hilarity and sardonic humour that is the most lovable Tim.

But seriously, you should see this shit. It's something else. Something... MAGICAL. Well, now I'm just being silly. But really, it's a beautiful site. Created by my very own Timly. And I'm proud to share it with him.

But yes. If you want to follow me any longer, I'll be at the below address. I understand that due to radio silence you might be loathe to read what I have to say anymore, and that's completely understandable. However, I pinky promise that I'll update on this blog more, if only 'cause Tim spent the better part of a year making it. So I gotta make it good, right?! Right.

And you can't break a pinky promise.

www.notsounwashed.com

Farewell!

~ Jess

No comments: