Thursday, May 25, 2006

Blood Red Sandman - Lordi

Ok, first thing need to be said, in case you recognise the name from the Eurovision song contest, is that I don't, that is DO NOT, REALLY, condone those ridiculous costumes. I mean, honestly. What a gimmick, and what a.. hilarious one at that. However, on hearing that the winners of the Eurovision Song Contest 2006, yes, of ABBA fame, where in fact... METAL. I needed to check them out. And oh man. Oh MAN. They are AWESOME. In terms of music. Not the costumes. Really, worst idea ever. But seriously, thats some distinguished metal right there.

When metal wins Eurovision, you know its a good sign.

Speaking of.. good signs. Yeah, that'll work. I went and saw the Da Vinci Code last night, finally. I've been looking forward to it for a long time. And frankly, I was ever so slightly disappointed. BUT, thats not to say don't go see it. It was still very exciting and clarified many a bit in the book that I couldn't quite visualise. But yeah, the book was so much more exciting. And they glossed over bits entirely. BUT, they're paying me to say go see it, SO, go forth ye masses, and see this great work of..

I got nothing.

Awww, last Visual Culture lesson today. Exam next week. Drinks with the lecturer the week after. But its sad that its over. It was one the best subjects ever. Well, right along side all the others that Aaron taught. Honestly, best lecturer ever. But yeah,I felt ever so slightly embarassed to not have even started my essay yet, that was "due" today. But then everyone else arrived and no-one else really had either. *sigh*, yup. We're the best class ever.

Also, I'd like to note that I'm blogging to fill up the space that would usually be taken up by reading other peoples blogs. But it seems theres some kind of drought happening lately. And its bugging me no end! I need anecdotes people!!

So, not really that much closer to my holiday. Got the go ahead from mum, so I can borrow some money from the olds. But I gotta figure me out some details. You know, like.. where'n when. They'd be good.

I think this is all I can think of at this point. I'll go do something else.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's another thank you for updating :) So, ah, thank you! :P :) I've kinda forgot about my diary as of late... heh, heh... :P But there's a new entry now. :P Is this shameless promotion?... *shrugs* Oops. :P