Saturday, May 20, 2006

The Queen and the Soldier - Suzanne Vega

Wat up mah bitches. I got thanked the other day for updating, coz NO-ONE's doing it lately. So in hopes of collecting another thank you or two, shameless.. something something.. that I am, I present to you..

UPDATE!

Work this morning. Fun as ever, I simply love screaming children. Actually, that.. sarcasm.. is a lie. I love the children. And they weren't even screaming much today. It was the 7:30 start that really threw me. Also, the fact that, until 7:30 this morning I had NO idea what the day would be like. How long I was going to work, who I was working with, what children would be around. It was very stressful. I was expecting to be stuck with strangers. Which is, at the least, awkward. You can't get anything done feeling awkward all day.

But work is over now. And it wasn't nearly as bad as it could've been. I worked with a nice girl I've worked with before. However I did glean some information that makes me really never want to work at this house ever EVER again. But I must continue until.. the end of the year or something. Oh it hurts. It hurts right HERE.

No wait. Thats my cat.

Went to Sutekh last night. That was... every bit as boring as I remember it. Surrounded by games like "Puerto Rico" and "Settlers" which are.. both.. REALLY boring. Played one single game of Magic. Which was good and bad. Bad, in that I hauled those FOUR FRIGGIN DECKS in my bag all night for nothing. Met a couple of cool people though. In particular Min Ju's brother who's name I can't remember. But.. he was hilarious. For.. someone related to Min-Ju.

But yes. Saw a bunch of people I haven't seen in ages again. In particular Silvia, Greg, Amanda and.. uhh.. linebacker. Linebacker in particular was awesome. He/She is totally crushing.

The night was wonderfully topped off with a call from Tim the toolman. Wait, was that his name? He sounds nothing like I expected he would. Do you? Anyway, I'm sure that was expensive. But it alleviated the boredom like nothing else. Oh, and I got lost on Sydney Uni campus during that phone call. That was weird. But you know, not too lost. I'm not dead!

Greg ga'me a lift home. Which was also awesome. Meant I got home quicker than I would have had I caught the train with EVERYONE else. And into bed quicker for a long nights sleep before work the next day. Or would've, had we not stopped at Maccas on the way. It was my own fault. He said he could go after he dropped me. But I didn't have pizza like all you Sutekh people! I... gave in to evil instead.

I need my P's. I need them like I need air and food and metal. My dad has left now (oh, yeah. Shoulda mentioned that) and it dawned on me that.. my mum and I could have a CAR EACH if I had my P's right now. Do you have ANY idea how convenient that would be? I wouldn't have to bum a lift from people to get down the ROAD to James tonight. SIGH! I should just.. drive.. anyway.

Oh Em Gee. Nightwish filmclip IN MY EXAM. In a couple weeks. Y'know? I think I could probly stand to study that. Just sayin'. Just sayin' like a bitch. So now, not only do I only have ONE exam this semester, NIGHTWISH are a large part of that semester.

Y'know. This might just be the best semester ever.

I need suggestions. I need to get my lecturer a present for the end of semester. Coz I am seriously going to miss him. So bad. But I don't know what to get him without it being weird. So, y'know, no strippers or anything.

Pfft, we'd probly have to study them. Visual culture, y'know. Random hentai a few weeks ago, y'know. You fill in the not so gaping gaps.

And make with the comments people!! Honestly, you call yourself cyber-friends? 'Cept Tim. He was a "gentleman" and commented. But the rest of you can burn in hell. Or.. like.. go live in the Big Brother house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that was super long, and i have a html link off my myspace, as do afew others i know, so it must just mean that it doesnt like you

Anonymous said...

No, no, my dear. It wasn't *long*. I think the word you're looking for is "pointless". Or perhaps "stop the madness and say something interesting for once". Wait. Thats a word right?