Saturday, March 25, 2006

Things that I do

Here I am. Here am I. I'm writing in my very own blog. Wooowiiee look'a me mum!

I don't know what the crap is wrong with me today. I can only put it down to overtiredness. I had so little sleep last night, then had to get up at Sparrows fart to go to work for like 5 hours. Granted, it was a lovely short work. She unexpectedly came home early, and I could get the crap outta there. But next week... oh dear lord. If I turn up dead.. you know.. anywhere. It'll be coz of.. shut up. Next week is going to suck some serious monkey turds, so expect grouchiness to the power of two twins and a 3 year old.

Tonight, there is revelry. I don't know what form that revelry will take, as it seems to be sort of confused. I think we'll just end up making it up as we go along. And those are usually the *best* of nights, or the *worst* of nights. I have high hopes. Anyway, Tom, Em, Greg and Greg's brother. I'd call him Chris, but that wouldn't help, seeing there are about a trillion Chris's's's in my social network. Believe me, I know. I mapped it out once. Linguistics, my ass.

Yeah, so, this entry is pretty much filling in time. Greg's picking me up, and we all know Greggy's record for punctuality. Bwaha. Well, I guess if you don't, you just figured it out. :P Sorry Greggums, I still love you. Just.. you know. Be on time and all. :P

So tired. So very tired. I.. think? I've sort of lost all feeling to my.. wherever you feel tiredness. I'm buzzing but I know I shouldn't be, and I know I'll crash early. Like, you know, when things start to pick up in whatever we do tonight. Ain't it always the way. I love being bouncy, but it neverEVER lasts. I think I should start popping Speed. Yeah. That'd do it.

I keep hearing cars that *aren't* Gregs.

Unless it is.

My brother just called. That was nice. His house has a room letting if anyone is interested. In Petersham, my brother, who you *know* is cool, and a chick called Bea, who is equally cool or moreso, but she's not getting married. So there. Wait.. what the crap'm I talking about?

Point is... shut up.

Where the crap is Greg.

I saw Sin City the other day. Man that is a fabulous movie. Absolutely friggin marvelous. I mean, once you get past the uber-violence. Which I need to. But ONCE you get past it... man.. best movie ever. Ever single shot was a masterpiece. ... Maybe excluding the one where he's beating the yellow guy. What the crap was that.

Still.. what a fabulous movie. I simply loved it. Also, I saw Memento last night. Which my class is watching in two weeks. HAhaa... no uni for me then. Wooop!

That was a great movie too. Never seen a movie what was backwards before, missir.

Screw this blogging crap.

No comments: