Sunday, March 19, 2006

Third... Naw, Shut up.

Know what? I think its time to blog.

Woo! Its been a while since I've been here. So I guess its time to keep you up to date with all the happs in my fairly average, and yet, oh-so-special life.

Yeah, no, what? I have nothing to say.

Umm.. D&D two weeks in a row! If thats not worth mentioning, NOTHING is. Considering we haven't managed to do it for like.. two MONTHS in a row. So yeah. That was good fun. Traipsing about the desert looking for undead, and.. being stuck under a mystical magical maniacal forcefield through which only gaseous form will let us escape. Woo! I love living lives that aren't mine.

Me and Tom really should be given separate time-outs. We're so bad together. We disrupt gameplay like no-ones business. Jokes here, contestations there. Ahh, we're naughty.

BUT! My character earned nearly 50gp whorin' last night! In the desert! How randoms that? Tom's down to 17gp or somethin' and I'm all "maybe you should give whorin' a try?"

Oh, yeah, so I've started working for the Turramurra baby people again now. So if I can't do something social some Saturday, you'll know why. Man, those babies are SO FRIGGIN' CUTE. They are simply adorable. They have tiny little teeth. And they run like maniacs. And then they trip. Awwwww!!

I've found something worse than the bogan though. Oh my. And its the North Shore socialite/prettyboy. Walking around Turramurra looking for an ATM, there wasn't one person who gave me a funny look coz I LOOKED like I'd been working on my feet for eight hours without a break, and had melodic metal blasting out mah ears. So judgemental those people. At least a bogan is friendly. You can get a conversation out of a bogan. But whooaa. Those North Shore yuppies. Pssschh. Kill 'em all.

Wait.. what?

Went out to.. um. Er. Somewhere with Maddie the other day. Roselands I think? It was random anyway. She bought lots of shoes. By lots of, I mean, two pairs. But thats lots to me, seeing I buy one pair at a time, and thats when they're falling off me. But yeah. Friggin' bargain. She bought a pair, and mentioned she'd seen em cheap at another store, for $35 bucks. So the lady conceded and gave em to her cheap. I went and looked at the box later. SEVENTY FIVE BUCKS. Wow. Thats one hell of a discount.

Greg's Barbecue was last weekend. That was lots of fun. Lots of... crashing cars fun. And Magic. And molto yummerando food. Thanks for cooking Greg. I can't remember a lot of it now, it seems like so long ago. But you know. I remember it was fun. Thanks Greg! I guess maybe its my turn to host something soon. :(

Anyway, my day is slipping into the past. I should go. My dad is out, my mum is going to work, my brother doesn't live here anymore. I gots the house to mahself. What should I do? Anyone wanna come over? :)

:(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm... sounds like you had fun D&Ding... lucky...
Oh well... maybe next time (whenever that might be)

Anonymous said...

I'd come over! But your parents would be out of the house, so it'd be rife with well-deserved innuendo. And I just don't swing like that!

Tom pointed me here. I think he's trying to set us up.*

*See last ish! --Ed

Anonymous said...

Roselands? Whoa!

What is it with your dnd characters and whoring? :P

Are you working with a new family now?

Btw, I finally have a new diary... just click on my name :)

Cheers!