Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Daylight Dancer - Lacuna Coil

The sun is blinding me. Its going down. I have the most horrible afternoon sun in my room. And now, thanks to no daylight savings, it goes down at a time when I'm *actually* in my room. It burns like the fiery blazes of hell, only more life-giving rather than taking away. 'Cept to the poor people with skin cancer. Sorry 'bout the cheap shot.

Its the first day of "Easter" "Holidays". By which SIBT means, Don't worry about going to uni on Thursday, study for the exam on Tuesday instead. BUT. By going to uni on Tuesday, for an exam, I score myself another week off the following week, because of Anzacs. Boy. I love Anzacs. I hope any Anzacs with skin cancer feel redeemed.

My friggin bag broke in the middle of the city the other day. Daaaay-AM. It was in the interval of a 3 1/2 hour concert though, so I didn't feel the sting too badly. Oh, and my mum had forceps. I love nurses. I held my bag together like so much umbilical cord. Which you don't really hold together.. you know. But the point was, go mums.

But now I need a new bag. And that makes me cry. This may have been the best damn bag I ever had. Conveniently small, but large enough to hold my myriad thingamabobs. And so many pockets. Now I'll have to work out new places for everything to go. Oh my. I'm not sure I'm ready to move on yet. 'Cept I need a new bag. Way to force my hand, reality.

I guess I could keep it forcep-ed. Its worked out so far.

I don't know if I'm spelling forcep correctly. But you know what? I don't care. Its not something I'll EVER depend on spelling right.

Oh man. Anonymous Friend made me so angry today. And I can bitch all I like, coz he probly won't read this. If you happen to be, can you see the ironic statement I'm making about you? Does it make you angry? Does it make you cry? Damn, he just pissed me off so bad. He better apologise or I'm so gonna slap him upside the head. When he does, I'll apologise for anything I say here. Coz.. you know what I'm like when I get angry. Will... not... make... The Hulk... joke...

I can't wait for all the uni people to start holidays. I'm really expecting some social action, y'hear? I've been missing the constant company of you guys for ages now. The weekends just aren't cutting it when all but Tom and Em bail. Not that I don't have an awesome time with them. Y'know. Going to McDonalds.

Ooo, possible Karaoke on Thursday. Wait.. thats tomorrow. Well.. that looks unlikely now doesn't it. Aw, peas.

I had the BEST intentions to start studying for the music exam on Tuesday. Honestly, the bets. But you know how days work out. There's just too much NOTHING to be done. So, all of a sudden, your days gone, you have to go sit on some children, and the days wasted. And bag shopping tomorrow. Awwwwwww peas!

I'm gonna buy me a coat. A real nice one. From THE COAT MAN. Random as anything. But its really nice. And the real clincher is, its down from $255 to $99. Wowzers. I mean.. I guess. Its very long. I'll have to show some people first. See what they think. I tried to link here, but its not being helpful with its linking. So... no links for y'all. Sorry!

Aw man. I can't think of anything else to say. The sun is gone now. Which is nice. I can see its horrible burning outline through the trees overlooking the valley. Beautiful. And yet, blinding. Blinding in its beauty. Ouch. Best pain ever.

When I go blind, I want you all to know, it was a good cause.

"It doesn't think. It doesn't feel.
It doesn't laugh or cry.
All it does from dusk till dawn
Is make the soldiers die."
- Onean Children's Rhyme


Some of that just popped to mind and I had to find the rest. Ha, I love that one. ONE whole dollar to the cyber-person who figures out where its from.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there!

About the rhyme, are you talking about the place it's from? I'm guessing so... and the answer is that Onean (a.k.a Wapparu) is in the Federated States of Micronesia, on a little island. The particular state it's in is Pohnpei. Where on earth did you hear the rhyme? Very random and interesting!

Anonymous said...

Naw. I didn't mean *where*. I wasn't aware that it was in actual... geographical existence. There ya go. You're really hankering for that dollar aren't ya?

Anonymous said...

lol!

In that case, http://www.essentialmagic.com/Cards/default.asp?ID=38106? :P