Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Memes ahoy

I said a long time ago.. you know, back in the old journal, that I would do this talking Media Player meme again once I had more mp3s. Seein' I'd only just got my compy, I didn't have too many. Now, I have like 30 hours worth, so I think that should be enough to glean some answers from the good ol' WMA. I can't actually remember if these were all accurate, coz I took it off Chris's blog, seeing that both the blog of Tom and of myself were obliterated. What I mean is, Chris might've added a few of these. I can't remember. But they sound funny anyway. So here we go again:

What do you think of me, WMA?
Trapt - Headstrong

So.. either that I'm.. er.. "trapt". Or that I'm a headstrong and stubborn etc individual. Or both. Perhaps, I'm "trapt" by my own headstrong-ness? Well, w00t to you WMA.

Will I have a happy life?
Nick Cave & Kylie Minogue - Where the Wild Roses Grow

.. I'm gonna take that as an affirmative I think. Sounds idyllic at least. Unless the roses are some kind of genetic mutation that causes death to all that look upon them. ..D'you think thats it?

What do my friends really think of me?
Franz Ferdinand - This Fire

Heh. Cool. That I'm feisty? That I'm some kind of innuendo to sex? Well, thats true. Or that I'm boring and I shouldn't have ever been downloaded?

Do people secretly lust after me?
Rammstein - Mein Herz Brennt

(So we all know, "My heart burns") I think that pretty much says it all. SOMEBODY's heart burns with a fiery passion. Now.. just to find out who. I'll start with the burns ward.

How can I make myself happy?
Nightwish - Away

Go away? WMA, do you really hate me so much? Oh, I see what you're saying. Right.

What should I do with my life?
Rhapsody - Guardians of Destiny (English Version)

Um.. What? I should.. guard destiny then?

Why must life be so full of pain?
The Offspring - (Can't Get My) Head Around You

Because I can't get my head around it? Because people can't get their head around me, so I'm left lonely and.. alone? Or.. you know, what?

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Unwritten Law - Seein Red

Ahhhahahaa. So.. red lingerie then? Heh. Sexy.



Will I ever have children?
Ayreon - Temple of the Cat

You. What. Ohh.. so. No, I'll have a cat instead. Well.. thats a little depressing. Seems like its constant nappy-free time with a cat. OR. Will my *house* become the temple of the cat, and I'll have HUNDREDS of them? Man, I love that crazy cat lady off'a the Simpsons. She's gotta be my favourite character. But.. y'know.. I don't wanna turn into her. If thats cool..

Will I die happy?
Linkin Park - In the End

Oh.. peas. So life will be a horrible struggle that I won't be happy in for the most part, but In The End, I'll die happy? Awwww peas.

Can you give me some advice?
Zoe Poledouris - I Have Not Been to Paradise

Hmmm.. So.. I.. should take you to Paradise? Sounds sexy.. but you're.. my media player. Umm.. yeah.


What do you think happiness is?

The Strokes - Last Nite

Eh.. heh.. heh.. (I thought we agreed never to tell anyone about that..?) HAH. YEAH. Um. I don't know what to make of THIS one. HEH.

Oh man. Someone thinks I'm having sex with my computer. And that its enjoying it.

What's my favourite fetish?
Nightwish - Dead Gardens

Oh my. Thats just plain creepy. Though I can imagine how that could be a turn on. Y'know. If you use your imagination. A little bit.

Anyway, mah peeps. Thats mah meme. It wasn't as good as I'd hoped it would be, but at least I've lived up to the promise that I'd do it again someday. And I did. And it wasn't as good as the first time. Dammit.

Real update coming later.

No comments: