Sunday, April 30, 2006

Phantom of the Opera - Nightwish

I should mention, this post was written at around about 12am last night, but couldn't be saved or posted due to.. malfunctions. Somewhere. Anyway, here. BLOG!

Morning viewers.

I'm posting because people are taking ages to reply in IM conversations. Not altogether the most noble, nor indeed, even sense conducive way to write. But you know, whatever keeps the readers coming back.

Speaking of readers not coming back, why no input when I asked for it? Now I can't use the input of randoms to decide where to take a holiday. The BEST way to take a holiday. Sigh. Supa-sigh. Now I'll have to decide for my damn self. Also, Melbourne is no longer out of the question. Yeah, I know. Blame it on my womanhood.

Oh man. Julieanne's gonna flame me for that one.

Speaking of.. of.. flames.. no. I really can't link that to anything. Time for something else entirely.

So. Luna Park last night was a hoot. It was so awesome to see people I haven't seen in ages again, which unfortunately now has to include Sarah. :P But yeah, it was so nice to see Jen and Jono (who I'd forgotten was so funny and nice!) and Steve again. Also, met a random named John who was, in fact, either NOT random, or so random it hurt my brain to think about it. To... clarify, it appeared that I was already connected to him in some way. Such a random connection. I've had CONVERSATIONS on Christmas Days past about this guy I met last night with a completely different group of people. It was.. weird to say the least. Tom got sick which was sad, but I think lemonade fixed him.

Also, random propositioning by a slightly sozzled german/russian, looking down my shirt on the train home. Woo? Or... ew? I'm not sure. But I didn't take him up on it, so I had *some* sense.. or.. ew. He was hot though. Just as long as we make that clear.

It was my dads birthday dinner the other night. That was nice, coz I got to see my brother again, and also, I haven't had indian food in ages. AGES. Yum. Its brothers birthday dinner next week, and I think its off to Leichardt somewhere I believe.

I had to say goodbye to a friend today. It was very sad. And pretty pathetic, coz it was via sms unfortunately. But it couldn't be helped. Perhaps if desperation allows I might force myself to make contact one last time before he leaves forever and ever. Its so sad. We only got close once he was about to leave. I wish it weren't, but alas. Life must go on.

Also in the friend arena, I had my first real-time contact with WA Tim a few days ago, and a smattering of mini-convos since. Thats nice, innit. Some of you may recognise him as the leaver of lewd comments on my journal, hilarious ones on Toms, or indeed perhaps, his link on the side over there. But yeah, until recently this was the only contact *I'd* had with him either. But NO MORE! Woo. He's hilarious.

I think I'll leave this entry here. People are waiting for *me* to reply now, and are probably writing little blog entries of their own. I have an essay due on Tuesday. So I'll probably post again before then. Bwahaha. Night.

Also here are some.. blogthings. Yes. I went nuts I didn't do all the ones I wanted to. You know you have a problem when Firefox says "you're about to close 23 tabs, are you sure?"

You Should Learn Swedish

Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general.

Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!

Your World View

You are a cautious type, neutral, and rather insecure.

You would agree with the idea that everybody has his price...

And in your own case it would not be high.

You are ruled by an inferiority complex and not easy to assess.

How do you present yourself to the world?

An idealist, a moralist, a conformist keeping up with the Joneses?

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to good manners and elegance.

In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.

You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.

You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.

In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.

You Were a Little Naughty This Year!

While you're not likely to greet Santa with sucker punch...

He's still not too jolly about coming to your house.

You might get a small token from Mr. Claus

Like some detox pills for your liver.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roar! :P

Sorry, I meant to comment on your trip idea... Personally, I love Melbourne. There's lots of great food and, from what I've heard (though I haven't experienced a lot of this myself), it's THE place for lots of art/music/tv things. There's lots to do too I reckon... I got a kimino there ages back, and there was a cool museum about the history of TV, among other things. Anyway, I think you'd like it.

I'm a fan of all the Australian cities I've been to though, really. Somewhere I really want to see one day is Perth.